Affirmations have long been a tool used to create changes in the patterns that are a part of our lives. It has long been an accepted fact that our perceptions create our realities and affirmations are one way to shift our focus and enlighten our realities. A very good friend of mine, Mary Peeler, is a master of creating and collecting affirmations. Below are some she has gathered …
p.s. proper use of affirmations means your repeat them as frequently as you can during the day (without being obnoxious). Give yourself a few weeks to see real difference in you lives.
1. Thank you for all my blessings and all the blessings I am receiving. Joe Vitale
2. Each and every day in every single way I am getting better and better. This is from the one of the fathers of affirmations, Emile Coue
3. I truly accept the world the way it is. By becoming detached, I reach a higher level of energy within me. Stuart Wilde
1. Thank YOU for this opportunity to share prosperity. Catherine Ponder – my favorite affirmation of all time.
2. Riches and Wealth are the offspring of thought and I always choose abundance as my rightful inheritance. Mary Peeler
3. Let there be peace within my walls and prosperity within my palaces. Catherine Ponder
4. I now have the perfect job, that I love, working with the people I love and who love me, earning a boat load of money. Peter Boyle – Everyone loves Raymond
1. I am surrounded by love. All is well. Louise Hay
2.My partner is the love of my life. We adore each other. Louise Hay
3.Today I joyfully abandon my old fears and negativity and am instead happily embracing the positive possibilities. Mary Peeler